Monday, October 25, 2010

Hari Pertama @ VADS

Hari ni hari pertama saya "report duty" @ VADS. Rasa macam lain je sebab last time I have been in manufacturing industry for quite a long time but now suddenly I go into communication line which I think is very challenging compare to my previous job. Maybe it is the place where I can find better career progression, advancement, more opportunities and exposure.


There is nothing much for today. Today I attended an Induction Training which it is quite fun as all other members are sporting and friendly. It is just a bit tired because after the session I have to attend my class. Luckily the class ended earlier and me and some other friends having late dinner together before get back home. By the time I reached home it was 10.00pm and took a hot shower, put Mr Hanif to sleep and here I am now. Writing :p and try to complete my assignment. The due date is tomorrow. Any late submission per day will be deducted 5 penalty points.

p/s: hope can sleep earlier (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

RRR - RISE ROAR REVOLT (2022)

RRR - RISE, ROAR, REVOLT (2022)  (Filem India paling mahal)  HINDI MOVIES  Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Historical.  Stars: N.T Rama Rao...